Saturday, January 16, 2010

About Kalvithulir

Kalvi thulir

“Sorgamae endralum athu namma oora pola varuma”, you will be admiring that why I am singing some Ilayaraja’s song though I am now living in America I had been born and brought up only in Maravapalayam. Even though now I am playing with computers I never forget those days when I harvested crops in my field. I had my education through Tamil medium. Mr.Shivaprakasam only taught me A, B, C in English which made me now to talk in English. He became as Principal of Maravapalayam Middle School after 15 years. When discussing about those memories with my master playfully to my brother, we planned to do something fruitfully and at last we created kalvi thulir as an initiative for many others, which is an old student association.Maravapalayam Middle School’s Principal, Mr.Sivaprakasam, staffs- Mr.Rajasekar, Mr.Nallasivam(NN Engineering products,Covai) Mr.Kandasaamy(Thirumurugan traders, Chennimalai), Mr. Periyasamy ( Gomala textiles, Thirupur ) my brothers Mr.Kathiravan,Mr.Madhiyazhagan and my friends helped me to take first step in this program.

To help those poor children for whom basic education is denied due to money which is a conjurer, to work for natural vegetation and to preserve surroundings are our aim. Though we have our roots in Maravapalyam, our fragrance spreads all over the world, now we started sprouting out as prop roots which even supports the main roots. In future our roots may spread to nearby villages.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sister, I have saw your website and services provided to our nation by u is very good and excellent, i proud of u !!!
my hearty wishes to continue this social service....

By
Shiva
Sivanmalai
kangayam
sivabbm@hotmail.com

Kavitha Prakash said...

நன்றி சிவா. தொடர்ந்து தொடர்பிலிருங்கள்.

Post a Comment